Tony is an experienced teacher, a UK National Teaching Fellow and a leading academic author. He brings a wealth of expertise to making challenging topics accessible. He can tutor the melodeon and is available for both private tuition and running small group workshops at festivals, arts centres, local events and the like.
For those with either a D/G or C/F melodeon, his tuition can include:
- getting started on a melodeon for absolute beginners
crossing the rows
- playing sensitively, with expression and feeling
musical theory for melodeonists
- developing a classical repertoire on a melodeon
Not only does Tony tutor the melodeon, he also writes for it and has published a number of melodeon tutor books:
- Melodeon Classics – from Morris to Mozart – abridgements and arrangements of classical melodies for the melodeon
- Melodeon Classics – from Morris to Mozart Volume 2
- The Christmas Box – Melodeon Carols – arrangements of carols for the D/G melodeon.
If you would like to know more about tuition then please get in touch with Tony to discuss your requirements.